process for entering entries is similar to the entering of meet results.
coach is responsible for entering their entries into the database
before the due date specified above.
All entries are private and can only be seen by the coach entering
Relay times default to the best time accomplished by the team during
- Relay names MUST BE ENTERED <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
All times are determined from meet results posted on the web site.
must hit the 'Entry Validation' button to call-up fastest times for
- Only eligible athletes will show times or scores for individual entries.
- Ineligible swimmers with will be entered with 'NT' - which is not allowable
for this meet.
- Entries for this meet are based on Time Standards. Invalid entries will be removed during import.
'Entry Validation' also checks for entry limitations.
Once entries are validated, and the 'Status' line states 'Ok', you
can 'Submit' the entries (bottom of screen).
may modify their entries up to the entry due date specified above.
DIVING will pull in the 11-dive score.
- All entries are private and can only be seen by the coach entering them.